Cute Cacti: Sighh Designs Phone Case Review

Hello again! Today I'm going to be talking about the newest love in my life; my new phone case. I've had my iPhone 5S for going...

Hello again!

Today I'm going to be talking about the newest love in my life; my new phone case. I've had my iPhone 5S for going on 2 and a half years now, and in all that time I've had the same phone case on it. It's done an excellent job of keeping my phone from being covered in scratches, but after so long it was looking a little worse for wear, so I decided that a new phone case was in order.

I've been a fan of Polly and her shop Sighh Designs for quite a while now; when I was first looking for a case for my iPhone when I first got it, I nearly picked one of her cases at the time. The only thing that stopped me was that I was given my actual case as a gift before I had a chance to order one! So, I knew that now I'd finally decided to get a new case, Sighh would be my first stop in my search.

 

When I came across the Lil' Cacti Case on the website, I knew I had to have it. I mean, look how cute it is!! I love cacti (mostly because they are just about the only plant I can keep alive!) and I thought this was such an original design - I love the cartoon-y style of it. I also love the fact that it's white, due to the fact that I have a white iPhone. I like the way you can't really tell the camera hole is there as it blends nicely with my phone.

I ordered the slimline version, which was £14. I think this is a very reasonable price for what it is. The case is quite a bit thinner than what I'm used to, but thats actually quite nice. It offers less protection than my last phone case, so I'm going to have to be a bit more careful with my phone. They do sell a premium, more sturdy version for £18 which, in hindsight, I probably should have picked, seeing as I'm a serial phone dropper. But eh, I can always order another one! I think now I've finally bought a new phone case after 2 and a half years, I'm going to start buying more and swapping between them regularly. I like how I feel like I'm using a new phone and all I've done is change the phone case! 

I'm in love with quite a few of the designs - I also had my eye on the Veggies Case, so I may order that in premium in a couple of weeks, along with a few other bits and bobs from the site (I love the tote bags and macbook skins!).

Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase and will definitely order from Sighh again! The ordering process was quick and easy (all through paypal) and the delivery took around 5 days. I've been getting comments all week from people saying how much they like my new case so it's a definite hit!

If you're interested in Sighh then you can find the website here, I'd also recommend you follow Sighh on twitter, as they sometimes announce flash sales on there for money off your order (I bought mine on a 20% off flash sale) and run competitions!

Lucy xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright 2016 DeelyBopper. Powered by Blogger.